Opened for worship on St Andrew’s Day 1842, St Andrew’s Brighton is Victoria’s oldest continuing Anglican Church and has the longest continual musical tradition of any institution in Victoria.
Singing for 175 years, The Choir of St Andrew’s Brighton is Victoria’s oldest Choir.
St Andrew’s is renowned for the excellence of the choral and organ music performed each week in worship, regular concerts and other community programs.
St Andrew’s Church and Choir turns 175 in 2017. We would like a logo to commemorate this important event. It is important to recognise both the Church and the Choir in this significant milestone.